Saturday, December 03, 2005

Having fun with header tags

Got the ingredients for ginger-s'mores houses but wasn't able to make them as a friend came over for dog sweater measurements. Yes, I've committed to knitting a little sweater for her puppy boy. All of my needles are still in storage since the move. But they've got to come out sometime. Why not now?

I have made the resolution that this will not be the month where I have a libation every evening. Especially since it was reported that New Zealand researchers found the benefits of alcohol were outweighted by the alcoholism itself.

Was inspired by a gingerbread house at the local food mark-up. Almost took down a kid with my basket as she ran across the aisle to look at it. Sometimes I wonder about parents, but then I'm not one.

2 comments:

carabou said...

Do I leave myself a comment?
Why yes! Yes I do!

carabou said...

In fact, I'm in such a good mood, I'm going to leave myself TWO comments.