Tuesday, June 19, 2007

US Bank SUxOR!

Just sent this to US Bank. It took seven days for a check to get from my house to their business; oddly, in just enough time so they could charge me a late fee (it usually takes four days). Then, gloriously, another six days and they still hadn't run it through through my bank account. So, of course, I called them to see if it was lost, if I needed to send another check. They were quite horrid. I was upset. The woman "service" rep couldn't manage to answer my simple question. What a dog.

I just had the worst possible experience from your phone customer service. I was transferred three times, with a long wait in between each because the person couldn't assist me with a simple question; when I finally reached someone, she was horribly rude. All I wanted to know was my current balance. She couldn't have been more rude unless she started to curse me out. I am horrified, and am quite glad I am able to close my account completely. Won't be doing business with US Bank; won't be recommending it; will be actively telling people how horrid it is. Thanks! Have a great day.

I don't feel better; I've written better stuff. But still. They suck. And I hate them.

No comments: